Quick Facts for Transfer Students
St. Kate’s is a great place to complete your college education. Here's why:
- Our 2,038 undergraduate students range in age from 17 to 77 and come from 29 states and 25 foreign countries.
- More than 200 students transfer to St. Kate’s each fall. In fall 2011, 23 percent of new transfer students were multicultural and international students, coming from four countries and eight states.
- We want you to get the most credit you can for what you've already learned and accomplished. You can see what courses may count using the our course equivalency tool.
- Our students, faculty and staff have an unwavering commitment to social justice, diversity, faith and the development of ethical, effective leaders. St. Kate’s is a university where values go hand in hand with intellectual achievement.
- Our St. Paul campus is home to the four-year, liberal arts college for women, a weekend/evening/online program for women, as well as several graduate programs offered to both men and women.
- The baccalaureate curriculum emphasizes the arts, sciences and humanities, and includes professional programs in business, health care and human service.
- We offer nearly 60 undergraduate majors as well as minors in almost every area.
- 37 additional majors are available to you through St. Kate’s affiliation with the Associated Colleges of the Twin Cities (ACTC), a consortium of 5 private local colleges.
- Oncampus housing is available to new transfer students. You can choose from several types of rooms and suites, as space is available. We have spacious single rooms, traditional double rooms, or suites with baths, as well as on-campus apartments.
For more information, contact your admission counselor.