When to apply for admission
|To start this program...||...in this term...||...apply on these dates:|
|Coding Specialist||Fall 2013||Apply Now|
|Community Health Worker||Fall 2013||Apply Now|
|Health Information Specialist||Fall 2013||Apply Now|
|Pre-Nursing||Fall 2013||Apply Now
|Nursing Mobility for current LPNs (LPN–RN)||Fall 2013||Apply Now
|Pre-Occupational Therapy Assistant|
|Fall 2013||Apply Now
|Ophthalmic Technician||Fall 2013||Apply Now|
|Pre-Physical Therapist Assistant|
|Pre-Radiography||Fall 2013||Apply Now
|Fall 2013||Apply Now
How and when to apply
Each associate program has a slightly different application process.
First, check the table at right to determine when applications are being accepted for your program. Apply early — Space is limited.
For programs that start in Spring Semester, new students begin classes in February. For programs that start in Fall Semester, new students begin in September.
Applying is easy. Follow these steps:
Complete the application form
First create an online account. Then complete the online application form for your program.
Submit official transcripts
Official transcripts are required for all institutions you have attended, or are currently attending.
- high schools (or GED)
- colleges and universities
- technical schools
- training programs
- armed forces
- all other schools
Contact each institution and request that official transcripts, in sealed envelopes, be send directly to this address:
St. Catherine University
Office of Admission
601 25th Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55454
- Transcripts are required, even if you only took one course, or even if you did not complete the course for which you registered.
- Failure to submit a transcript may result in your application being cancelled.
- High school transcript or GED test scores are not required for applicants with a bachelor's degree.
- If you have completed any portion of your education outside of the United States, please submit official transcripts of your complete academic history from secondary school onward. Learn more about the international academic history evaluation process »
We will review your application and official transcripts. Then you will be notified of your status by U.S. Mail. Please call the Office of Admission at (651) 690-7800 if you have any questions.