STEM Minor Academic Plan
The STEM minor is composed of five courses offered through the sciences and mathematics departments at St. Kate’s. The fifth course is a capstone, where various aspects of the four previous courses are brought together.
- BIOL 1110: Environmental Biology
- CHEM 1000: Chemistry of Life
- PHYS 1200: Makin' and Breakin' - Engineering in Your World
- CHEM 2150: Environmental Science: A Path to Sustainability
- PHYS 2990: Robots and The Earth: A Scientific Journey Through Time
For detailed course descriptions, visit the courses page.
Prerequisites for the advanced courses are two of the STEM introduction courses or completion of one year of biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics or computer science.