St. Kate’s offers options for students seeking to enter the nursing profession
- If you've just graduated high school and want to be a nurse, see our associate or bachelor’s degree programs.
- If you have some college experience and want to transfer into a nursing program, see our associate or bachelor’s degree programs.
- If you have completed a bachelor's degree in another field and want to be a nurse, be aware that an Entry-Level Master of Arts in Nursing has been proposed and is pending acceptance by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC). More information will be available on this page.
St. Kate’s also offers options for nurses seeking to advance in the profession
- If you're a licensed practical nurse (LPN) looking to become a registered nurse (RN), see our associate LPN-to-RN Mobility Program.
- If you're a registered nurse with an associate degree and want to complete a bachelor’s degree in nursing, see our RN-BS Degree Completion program.
- The Master of Arts in Nursing prepares nurses to become nurse educators or nurse practitioners (neonatal, pediatric or adult-gerontological).
- The post-master's Doctor of Nursing Practice is for nurses seeking to advance to the highest levels of leadership on clinical practice.