This specialty area is designed for those looking to teach students in grades 9–12 in the life sciences.
To add the middle-level endorsement, an additional five courses in other natural sciences are required.
- EDUC 3742: Special Methods: Middle-Level Science
- EDUC 3752: Special Methods: Senior High Science
- BIOL 1710 Foundations of Biology I
- BIOL 1720 Foundations of Biology II
- BIOL 2710 Foundations of Biology III
- BIOL 3100: Plant Biology
- BIOL 3120: Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy
- BIOL 3140: Comparative Animal Physiology
- BIOL 3210: Biology of Microorganisms
- BIOL 3300: Evolutionary Biology
- CHEM 1110: General Chemistry I
- CHEM 1120: General Chemistry II
- PHYS 1040: Astronomy
- PHYS 1080: Physics for the Health Sciences I
- PHYS 1090: Physics for the Health Sciences II
For detailed course descriptions, visit the Undergraduate Academic Catalog.