The middle level endorsement for social studies consists of one education course, one economics course, one geographycourse, two courses in history, one political science course and one sociology course.
All courses are four credits unless otherwise noted.
- EDUC 3743: Special Methods: Middle-Level Social Studies
- ECON 2610: Principles of Microeconomics
- GEOG 2000: Human Geography
- HIST 1060: Modern Europe (or any other History course other than American)
- HIST 1200: Survey of US Political and Social History 1600-1900
- POSC 2010: American Government and Politics
- SOCI 1000: Principles and Concepts of Sociology
For detailed course descriptions, visit the Undergraduate Academic Catalog.