St. Kate’s offers a minor in chemistry, which is useful to students majoring in biology, dietetics, exercise and sport science, foods and nutrition, or nursing.
- CHEM 1110: General Chemistry I
- CHEM 1120: General Chemistry II
- CHEM 2010: Organic Chemistry I
- CHEM 2020: Organic Chemistry II
- CHEM 3000: Quantitative Analysis or CHEM 4000: Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
- One additional course (3000 or above)
For detailed course descriptions visit the courses page.
We also offer a minor in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM), which is especially appropriate for elementary and middle school education majors. The STEM minor is an interdisciplinary program open to all St. Kate’s undergraduate students and is composed of courses from several departments.