Business-to-Business Sales Certificate
St. Kate’s certificates provide you with sales-specific credentials, as well as related background in business and economics. You can use a certificate for current career advancement or as a path to a new profession.
Test drive a degree
If you’re considering earning a degree, starting with a certificate is an ideal way to check out a career field, academic work and its fit for you.
A credential for men and women
St. Kate’s sales certificates are for women and men of all ages and backgrounds. Women who complete sales certificates may earn a bachelor’s degree from St. Kate’s now or later. Men who earn sales certificates from St. Kate’s can transfer the credits to another institution to complete an undergraduate degree.
Sales Certificate I: Fundamentals of Selling
The following courses are required:
- ACCT 2110: Financial Accounting
- MKTG 2300: Principles of Marketing
- SALE 2330: Introduction to Selling
- SALE 3330: Professional Sales: Customer Centered Selling
- COMM 1030: Speaking to Lead and Influence
Sales Certificate II: Advanced Selling
This certificate requires all of the required courses of the fundamentals of selling certificate plus the following courses:
- BUSI 3650: Business Law
- SALE 3630: Ethics and Integrity in Selling (two credits)
- SALE 4430: Advanced Sales: Strategic Account Management
- One course in persuasion or negotiation
For detailed course descriptions, visit the courses page.