We offer minors in financial economics and finance for accounting majors, which combine six courses (see below) in accounting and financial economics.
Learn more about other St. Kate's minors »
- ACCT 2110: Financial Accounting
- ACCT 2130: Managerial Accounting
- ACCT 3210: Financial Management (prerequisite: MATH 1070)
- ECON 2620: Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECON 3350: Money and Banking
Plus one of the following:
- ACCT 3110: Intermediate Accounting I
- ACCT 3150: Income Tax
- BUSI 3650: Business Law
- ECON 3480: International Economics
- ECON 3500: Managerial Economics
- ECON 3650: Investment Theory
For detailed course descriptions, visit the courses page.